Wednesday, April 13, 2005

This Jay Oh Bee

by chinwhat at 9:52 p.m.
“Right now, this is just a job. If I advance any higher in this company, then this would be my career. And well, if this were my career, I’d have to throw myself in front of a train.” © Jim from NBC’s The Office

First off, if you haven’t checked out this show, you should. I find it very amusing. Don’t expect some shitty “Friends” or “Will and Grace” bullshit. This is good solid straight comedy. Very straight forward jokes.

Now I don’t know about any of yall, but do you think of your current employment is your career? I don’t. Sure I started three weeks ago, but still. I figure that a career requires some sort of long term bond/appreciation for each other – which I have none of! Maybe I’m just salty that 1) I can’t surf and turf, 2) I ain’t get paid yet. (Don’t worry bitches, you’ll get your dinner… maybe…) Where’s that NeoCitron money at?!? 3) I’m still having lunch with Me, Myself and I, 4) My cubicle isn’t really a cubicle. Eryone can see what I’m doing when I’m at my desk when the walk by! And it’s a major walk space! Buddy, stop staring at my hot ass! I’m bending under my desk because I need to plug something in you pervert! AND one of my walls fell down! WTF??? 5) I actually have to do work! As if!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Welcome to the real world Chin, where you don't get paid enough for what you do, everyone is watching you and you have no friends hahaha

I kid I kid, humm my job as my career eh, well I know that I have a career in IT and that is as far as it goes I gusss, interesting question though mister :)

4/14/2005 07:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home