Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Death Becomes Chin

by chinwhat at 9:42 p.m.
So when I think about death and the afterlife, I’m pretty confident in saying that I’m not afraid to die. Why? Because I believe in life after death and figure whatever happens, I’ll be fine. If I do good, then it'll all work out. But if I don't... oy! Now the thing is, if death knocked on my front door right now and said ‘Alright, the schedule says it’s time. Let’s go’ I wouldn’t want to. I mean, I like it here on earth! I got it great! So does that mean I’m scared to die just because I don't want to even though it's probably better there than here? They probably have all the rotis I could eat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Wow that is deep, sometimes death scares me, but then often I'm like bring it and show me what you've got! Ahh you can't stop it from happening and can't control it so really let it be, God has a greater plan for all of us I guess!

Ekkk too much to deal with at this hour of the day, have a good one mister....

4/07/2005 07:38:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home