Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sleep Is Important

by chinwhat at 6:21 p.m.
Why? Because without it, you fuck up! For example, last night I stayed out watching the NCAA men’s championship game. While I mentally told the fat naked stripper to move out of my view of the jumbo screen, I knew I’d be messed up at work the next day. Lack of sleep makes you do retarded shit. Today, I was making up this work order to fix someone’s computer. As it turned out, it was a director who needed help with his machine. Good thing he’s a good guy because I think if I wrote this to the wrong person, I would’ve lost my job faster than The Natty! When I got to his office to help him out, him and his assistant were cracking up. Needless to say, I put the ‘ass’ in embarrass!


The CDROM on his Dell Laptop appears to be malfunctioning. The error message is “Please insert dick.” The disk does not appear to be the problem as multiple disks fail to read as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home