Thursday, March 31, 2005

6 Degrees Of Precipitation

by chinwhat at 6:41 p.m.
That’s the forecast some stations are calling for! So how does this affect the race? How the heck should I know? What am I, a doctor? Anyways, I’m not really excited for this year’s race. Why? Maybe it’s because I’ve “trained” for it a total of one whole day(s)!! I decided to hit the treadmill and see how it goes last week. Twenty minutes in and my knee pretty much exploded. Make some space on the bench George and Dr. T, because I need to sit my ass down! My knee still hasn’t healed from last summers half marathon so it looks like I may have to pay for this din din. I just ask that yall’s take it easy on my wallet. This experimental neo cirton money ain’t come in yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

btw, i'm just saying that i deserve huge props for the title of this entry. we all know this is the wittiest one that's ever been written so far right?

4/01/2005 06:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL it was funny the title of the post that is! No worries I will promise to kick your butt! I can't come in last I just can't hehe! Oh well I promise to order the most expensive veggies on the menu!

4/01/2005 07:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

WTH? How come saturday is the only day that doesn't have a picture of a nice bright sun beside it? Ghetto

I'm partial to Research Chin Motion myself

4/01/2005 11:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home