Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Lick-a-Lick

by chinwhat at 7:00 a.m.
Monday meant my first day dolo in my fortress like cubicle. First order of business? Get everything in order. Monitor here, machine there. Clean up the drawer, tie up the cables. The only thing left is to organize this drawer full of receipts. And theres a tonne of them! As early as 2001! So I get to the (literally) dirty task of sorting them out. But yknow how paper sticks together so you lick your finger tip to separate them? Yeah, that’s what I did. Hey, did you know that certain years taste different? For example, 2001 paper tastes a little coppery. A light penny taste on the back of your tongue sensation. 2002? Very organic. Dusty, but organic.

Anyways, I’ll hopefully get these done by Tuesday, but something more important I need for my work space are funky nick nacks and toys. My desk is soooooooooo boring and lame. I need a fake aquarium, a plastic dog, a funky robot or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

My desk is currently adorned with one Two Towers poster, one Spirited Away poster, one cruise ship toy, and a perpetual motion sunshine buddy. That is all

4/12/2005 10:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Cool sounds like fun!

I've got a slinky, mini pc, pastic fish, nerf style football, Canada flag sticker and other nick nacks! :)

4/12/2005 01:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home