Tuesday, March 22, 2005

French to English Translation for “Lesbian” is “Less Good”

by chinwhat at 10:58 p.m.
Okay, so you know when you don’t listen to your brain, not good things happen? For example, I’d make a meal and want to go eat in the family room. Instead of taking two trips to carry a glass of milk, a glass of OJ, yoghurt, a couple of plates, the news paper, some fruit and all the necessary cutlery, I’d make only one trip. Now I knew this was a bad move. I’d drop something for sure, but I went for it anyways. And the outcome? One broken side plate and a bagel plus crumbs all over the floor. Why? All because I didn’t listen to my stupid brain. The exact thing happened to me today. I was pretty bored and the novelty of giving myself a hickey on my shoulder quickly wore off, so I decided to trim the ol’ dome. Try and make myself a little more professional and presentable. So I says to myself “Self, make sure you take it easy. A little at a time, okay?” *ZZZzzzzttt* “DANG!” Why didn’t I listen to myself!?? Now I got the world’s best looking dyke-esque haircut! All I need is a lumberjack jacket (and a hat to match!) and head on down to College to wait for some lipstick lesbo to pick me up.... grumble.... grumble


I want to see a dance off!!!
Just saw the new Snoop video "signs" w/Charlie Wilson and JustinT. Fire up them JTvUsher debates because JT brought it! It is in my humble opinion that as of this moment, I'd see Timberlake taking it. Pops better than Mr.Raymond. ATown Stomps better than him too! What, you ain't see it? Better ax somebody!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Ahh poor you! Yeah I'm a superstar like that too sometimes, when I know that I should not be doing something or that it will eff up but I still go ahead and do it!

Ohh no you have a dyke haircut hehe now you are a true gay like AI's mom says! OP!

3/23/2005 09:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

dis guy

3/23/2005 11:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

FYI, you do look like a girl in that pic! DOUBLE PUNK!

3/23/2005 12:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Yesssss Vegas! {X}

3/23/2005 03:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home