Friday, April 15, 2005

My New Crush

by chinwhat at 6:15 p.m.
So Thursday afternoon some random telephones went >zilch< Friday rolls around and folks is complaining. We make a call to Bell to get a technician to come in (I wonder if Dr. T took that call) and fix our problem. So we’re waiting and I get a call from reception saying the Bell tech is here. I go and greet him. GAT DAMN this fool is huge! I swear he pushes three bills EASY! Wore a cut off shirt with a denim vest. Tats all up and down his biceps which were as thick as my thighs. Had those hoops in his ear lobes. Piercings the rest of the way up. He looked like one of those fat twins on the mopeds. Except he wasn’t fat, nor did he have a twin. More menacing looking and was strapped with some telecommunication tools. So I introduce myself and offer my hand. Big mistake. Monster straight CURSHES my hand. My compu-geek mits were no match for this bear trap he called his right hand. And yo, if you don’t believe me, I got a bunch of broken carpal bones to show your asses!

CHURCH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

heheh you now what tats eh!

4/19/2005 12:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home