Sunday, February 06, 2005

Monday Math Class

by chinwhat at 11:55 a.m.
Don’t know why, but my back is straight up KILLING ME!! Can’t stand up straight nor lay down flat on my bed! I think I need to hit up my friendly neighbourhood IDA drug store and get that back medicine with the commercial which features the dancing marionette. Yknow, the one with the pins in its back, then when it’s okay, it starts dancing. I need that particular type of meds. Why those ones? Well, today I plan on continuing my “Learn Aaliyah’s Dance Routines Program” program. Today's video? “More Than A Woman” Yes, the one where she’s riding/dancing inside the sports bike (aka Jon’s favorite) (aka2 me: “I wish I was that white towel – GATDAMN!!!”) That “A/B” function on DVD players is by far the greatest technological advancements ever witnessed in the history of Western Civilization!

This weekend I finally found an answer to one of the biggest questions I’ve been asking for ten effing years! I finally know the title and artist who sings this song !!

Math Monday’s Question of the Day:
woman = (Man - reasoning - accountability)/ 2

discuss...



Dancing like its nineteen hundred and ninety five: chin

5 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Damn what the heck did you do to your back, maybe it was all that dancing you were doing on sat night (rolls eyes)! You should try that medicine, my mommy endorses it so yeah it should be ok for you!

Wow that whole Aaliyah's dance routine program thingy is actually true...haha I thought you were yet again pulling my leg! Man I have lost all my faith in your so called truth, pretty bad eh

Wait up how the heck can you practice dance moves while having back pain???


Damn you I hate math!

2/07/2005 01:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

i would've danced more Ruby, but since you didn't want to drink, I didn't want to dance. laugh just kidding... or am i? :P

2/07/2005 01:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Psssh me drink, naw I'm not doing that ish anymore! :)

2/07/2005 02:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

KaCa: No muthafu(king pain, no muthafu(king gain!

Rubes: Ayo! someone had to much fun in India!!!

2/07/2005 11:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Yeah unfortunately sooo I care not to bring that up!

2/08/2005 08:31:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home