Monday, January 31, 2005

TD Phone Home

by chinwhat at 9:29 a.m.
I just got off the phone with some TD HR chick (who’s most likely a dime). Technically this was my second phone interview. This one wasn’t as bad as my first one (I only ended up with mad dry mouth on this one!). Some challupah from D-Link called me and started asking me questions a few weeks ago. I was on some: “WTF?” My sister was in the room punking me because she saw me sweating (yeah, sweating like that!) and dropping gems like: “Uh... I’d have to guess the answer would be.... C” and “I *think* some examples are eighty point one gee and aye or something like that...” Needless to say, I didn’t get the job (but I did get a real interview later on) but I guess it’s for the better. I wouldn’t want Shaun and his TechData co-workers looking down at me and not letting me play with the foosball machine. There’s a Research In Motion job fair downtown I’mma hit later on today. And I know Shaun, for one, hopes I get a spot with them so he can keep dropping his homo joke (pun intended): “How’s the RIM job?”

And I’ve decided to gloss today: Media Monday. So here ya’ll go: A crazy jumping guy. On some Spider-Man type shit! Enjoy! (but I don't know what's up with the music)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Ohhh TD eh, I thought you said "eff them" or was that me thinking about another joint! Anywho, good luck with the TD stuff and I hope you get the job, we can be lunch buddies yet again! Oh yeah have fun at the RIM fair, 10 bucks it will be all these showy types acting all smart and stuff, humm you should fit right in then! :P

Rubes

1/31/2005 12:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Psssh. I can jump like that. No wait, no, no I can't.

1/31/2005 01:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

Ruby: showy type? wtf? im showy???

Chris: the hottest part: when the guy jumps over the car!

1/31/2005 08:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

I kid I kid, jeez Lousie relax :D

2/01/2005 07:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

sick

2/01/2005 10:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home