Thursday, January 27, 2005

NO FIRKIN WAY!

by chinwhat at 9:09 p.m.
So my sister tells me that allegedly, The Rooster and The Firkin is closed. WTF? Drove by this evening only to see all the lights off and parking lot empty. Damn. There goes our “the bar...” *pours a little liquor*

Went to AI’s house today. Haven’t seen his mom in a while and I knew what I was going to get. Just as we got to the parking lot, AI said: “you get to talk to my mom now” to which I answered “Yeah, she can call me ‘fag’” Its funny cuz it’s true. We step through the door and…

AI: Mom, guess what I brought home
(from the kitchen)
Mom: Lottery?
AI: Nope
(AI’s mom comes out of the kitchen)
Mom: Oh my! It’s my son’s homo friend!
Me: Hi

laugh

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

What it closed damn yo! I never even got a chance to see it! LOL your soo gay Chin! Well poor thing always the butt of all jokes! :P

1/28/2005 12:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

ai's mom runs some WICKED smack, so it's all good! who knows what else shes spews, but from what i hear, its straight FIRE!

1/28/2005 01:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home