Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"What's Alest?"

by chinwhat at 11:35 p.m.
So it’s a new month, and I must say, props to Jon for his selection of the TeamID pictures for February! When ai, Chris and I found that box, ah good times!! Those pics from that day are certified classic! ...ah the wonders of technology! If you ain’t got one (Ruby, Sara, The Dooch, Alison?) I still got four left in my possession and will hand deliver it the next time I see your stinkin’ asses…

And a Happy Birthday to Alison you slut! You fu(king read all our blogs and criticize them yet you don’t comment on sh1t? Wtf is that?? Hope you enjoy turning the little boys you teach into *ahem* men. (Laugh, this is refrece to Alison and I having a MSN conversation on the disgusting-ness of "out-of-age-bracket" courtships. Basically summed up with this one line by Com: "You a grown man/why for a young girl you be lustin'?" Which would also apply to the opposite sex! Laugh...)

And does The Dooch and Sara even read my/our blogs?


2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

"Ask your doctor"

2/02/2005 12:18:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Chin can you give me the calender on Saturday? OH yeah Happy Ground Hog day peeps!

Happy B-day Alison! :)

2/02/2005 07:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home