Monday, January 31, 2005

Research Chin Motion

by chinwhat at 8:00 p.m.
So I hit the regal (beagle) Holiday Inn on King Street to check out the RIM career fair. Seriously, the applicants do NOT play! I saw a few resumes and they were STACKED full of shit I didn’t even know. All I could think of was “Damn, look at all these ComStars!” And aside from the resumes, how did I know they were ComStars? None of their outfits matched! *pops collar* Anyways, after a solid twenty five minute wait, I get in and decide to talk to one of the tech support people. I figure I’d be able to swing in that department, right? “Damn homie!” © 50 Cent. I got hardcore denied! Like Mount Mutombo in his prime. I got the finger wave and everything! So as she’s explaining to me why I suck, I start thinking: “damn, why’s it getting so hot in here?” Ya’ll know what happens next right? Sweating and shit… damn, I got owned! So what did they need for tech support? Lotus Domino IRT and Novell GroupWise IRT experience. What the fu(k are these?? No wonder I’m unemployed! I got pretty rattled, but decided to man up and head over to the manufacturing table. I mean, I like taking stuff apart… or something… Talk to some brown chick and it went okay. I think I was still shaken up by the tech support incident. Should’ve dropped a “namaste” on her ass. Oh well. *crosses fingers* But one funny thing did happen though. There were a whole gang of folks lining up at the marketing, sales & finance table. As I walked by I made a *snort* *snort* noise that a (sales) pig would make... alright, I didn’t actually do that, but I laughed out loud while I thought about it!

After that, I swung by Cathy's place of employment to drop something off. Yo Cathy, what's up with your co-workers? (T)Sahai asking me shady questions? Kumonon (DIGIVOLVE!) looking me up and down? WTF? That's not kosher, baby!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Damn man you got like mega denied man, that's not cool at all, not to worry though you'll find something soon! Just keep chipping away at the old block and something will come along when you least expect it!

hehe funny how you wanted to drop the whole 'namaste' on the brown chick, really do you think that would have got you brownie LOL points :P

2/01/2005 07:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

haha have you noticed that Chin gets "hot" when he is in a tight situation! LOL maybe he is getting hot flashes...getting old and all you know

OP!

2/01/2005 09:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

no seriously, im not an attention whore like some people. then its like: damn, why's eryone looking at me? and why's it getting so hot in here? and well, it snowballs from there...

2/01/2005 11:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Did you just call me a whore LMAO! Damn yeah an attention one for sure the other nope not really! :D

2/01/2005 12:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

Ruby, for your bday, i'm getting you a "Look @ me" tshirt. please note the "@" as a reference to your nerdliness.

2/01/2005 01:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

So now I'm a nerdy attention whore! Wicked I just love it! Really though do I crave that much attention, really do I?

2/01/2005 02:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

laugh, no. i didn't mean You when i said 'attention whore' ah self-consciousness...

2/01/2005 05:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home