Monday, October 30, 2006

IT'S TUCKED INTO MY SOCKS!!!

by chinwhat at 9:53 p.m.
My sister bought me season one of The Cosby Show last year and when I saw that episode, I knew that's the shirt I'd use for my costume.



A total of five days of (trying to) sew and I end up with this, tada!


It's a Gordon Gartrell -errrrrrrr Ichi Yamarata shirt. Since I don't know how to sew, I was up against the wall and was finishing it up until Saturday night.

After going to a little house party, I met up with Shaun, Chris, George and Kelly downtown. Unfortunately, we skipped out on Tangerine (damn you Shaun. There were “combien” there and they had Jeru on!) and began walking around the club district at 1:00 am. Ghetto Shaun! We wound up at Level and I had this really fucked up exchange with some kids in line:

They asked what i was supposed to be. I stretched out my arms to make it even more obvious.

Them: >blank stares<

Okay, so i give them hints: "1980's.... Sitcom... Black family..."

One of them: "Michael Jackson?"

WTF??? More clues: "uh, no... dad's a doctor, mom's a lawyer?? ... five kids... four girls, one boy.... anyone?"

"Gary Coleman?"

Slaps forehed. Gary Coleman? Are these kids fucking retarded? "Gordon Gartrell? Theo Huxtable?" Nothing, they got nothing! Blank stares on their faces. I think they were 19 - 20ish. I swear, sometimes... stupid kids... aint you ever watched a TV before??@!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yo.. the hot ones I was in line with emailed me today!

As Dr. T would mock me saying: "Here's my business card..."

10/30/2006 11:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home