Thursday, October 12, 2006

Civilian Gear

by chinwhat at 9:35 p.m.
Every October is United Way month. There are a bunch of different fund raisers held to uh… raise funds. >cough< >cough<

There's the annual CNTower Climb. (who’s coming with me? C’mon, don’t puss out!)

Another is the Rouge Party (which I hear is really good) It’s going to be at the fancy fancy Dominion Club. I want to go. Only $20 to get in. I want to dress up! It’ll be fun!

My work also does its part. They hold a bunch of raffles (turkey, vacation days, Argo duckets etc). One thing that they also do is civies day every Friday. And just like back in the day in highschool, everyone gets excited… well, at least I do. Sure I don’t mind wearing office scrubs, but once in a while, I’d rather roll into work wearing whatever I want.

Unfortunately, my shamity level is high enough where I won’t stroll in wearing Tim’s with no laces, XXL jeans hanging of my ass and a skully under my fitted cap cocked to the side. Instead, I’ve decided it’d be funny if I wore my MSOffice shirt. Yeah, this is what I’m wearing tomorrow.


True, i wish I could keep it gully, but instead, I'll be keeping it L337. Sorry Al, didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers there, but if I could get my hands on an Open Office shirt, you know I’d rock that. (fuck you Shaun, I've tried MSOffice 2K7 and i looks like OpenOffice 2.0.3 is the way to go!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

You could get a Mozilla Firefox shirt online.

http://store.mozilla.org

10/13/2006 01:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Word on the street is Chin loves IE. IE 5.0

10/16/2006 01:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home