Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It Was Just a Matter of Time…

by chinwhat at 9:48 p.m.
Friday was vacation day thanks to TeamID’s trip to The Windy City. But at work, that still mean work… kinda. See, I’ve been having a lot of fun at my place of employment. Whenever someone was away sick or on vacation, I’d help kick up a little mischief. Decorate someone’s office with “Congratulations, you’re pregnant” propaganda and signing her up for baby news letters. Or taking another person’s shoes and hiding them throughout the corners of our facility with riddles on who should have them. Yknow, fun stuff like that. So I knew pay back was coming. I came back to work on Tuesday expecting something and sho ‘nuff:


Kudos! A bunch of ladies and gents upstairs took one of the protective space suits our company uses and filled it up to make my twin! What I’m most impressed with is the attention to detail! The Jacob watch! The addition of the long bangs I used to get ragged about. My rubber band bracelet. My blue security tag string thingy with a *VERY* realistic security card. My very own personalized suit. The pencil on my ear. And bonus points going to the KRS-One picture. Laugh! Good times! >gets all teary eyed< Even the site director stopped by and gave it props!

What’s also funny is hearing stories from security guards and other people who worked on the weekend. See, this was made on Friday and they stuck it in my chair and left it there. My area was dark and people would freak out when they saw someone just sitting at my desk! Hahaha! There are still people who get a little shook by it since I keep it in the chair by my cubicle entrance - myself included. On Tuesday, I kept forgetting I had it there and he/it would surprise me!

Anyways, I think I’m going to keep it for a bit. Too much effort and love (awww) has been put into it. Plus Halloween is coming up and I figure it’ll be the gift that keeps on giving >Googles Linda Blair faces<

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

OMG that is classic...we didn't have that type of punkage at our work it would have been good times if we did!

Nice work Chin's Co-workers!

10/12/2006 01:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

>whispers< at work, they call me "chris"

10/12/2006 06:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home