Monday, October 23, 2006

You Call *This* FanFest?

by chinwhat at 10:14 p.m.
Yesterday was The Raptors annual open practice at the Air Canada Centre... or so I thought. The story goes like this, I head down to the ACC with my sister and cousin to check out what I thought would be a little practice session.* Instead, we get an hour of three point contest and that weird 2Ball thing from the All-Star game called Reach for the Stars. Sure they had a little presentation where they gave all the rookies Sponge Bob back packs, made them sing O Canada (quite horribly) and made them dance down a Soul Train Line. THIS is what I get for waiting in line outside for 45 minutes?

GTFOOHWTBS!!!

FanFest? It's more like CrapFest! That and 1) coach Mitchell's side burns are wack, 2) Chris Bosh's skin is finally clearing up (“Someone is using Pro Active” © Beth), 3) I soooooooooooooo want a black Raptors warm up shirt. They're so ill! 4) This year, the Raptors Dance Pack is all blondies (which surely the rainman twins Chris and Shaun approve of. But for me, the others check in as one black dancer, one brown and one asian)



* By the by, tonight on Raptors TV, they have Toronto's open practice. Coach Mitchell's souther drawl is so awesome when he's cutting up his players!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

good thing I didn't go!

10/24/2006 01:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home