Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blood on the Keyboard

by chinwhat at 11:00 p.m.

Okay, so today is Tuesday. Exactly one week until Halloween. But I need a costume for the weekend. That's when the skankalicousness rating is through the roof! So I only have a few more days and looking at what I've done so far – or in this case, what I haven't – I am soooooooooo fucked!

I knew exactly what I wanted to do over a year ago, but I only started a couple of nights ago. Damn, it feels like I'm up against the clock for an assignment back in my school daze! The fact that I'm sewing everything by hand doesn't help either. I'm in desperate need of a sewing machine. And quick! Especially for my finger's sake! That little thimble that comes with Monopoly doesn't fit quite right.

But if I am able to pull it off, oh snap, it'll be the bestest costume I've ever made... EVER!!! I can't wait to go hit random costume party and/or club downtown. Jay, we still down for Tangerine?? Anyone else coming with?

What're you all dressing up as? (And don't say “nothing” cuz that shit's lame!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

She's HOT!

What's your costume gonna be you fucking reclusive bitch? (do tell.. don't make us break into your house a la K.tai 1996)

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

10/25/2006 01:14:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

you're calling me lame? Do you know how old you are?

mommy ellen has a sewing machine. It has an elevator and everything.

10/26/2006 12:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home