Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WAR TeamID

by chinwhat at 9:35 p.m.
See, this is why we’re funny:

I have a program that “randomly” changes my desktop background. I’ve loaded the software with a whole bunch of pictures I really really ♥. When I got home today, I go through my regular routine of turning on my computer so I can check all my emails etc. As my machine boots up, my dad comes into my room to grab some stuff. My computer changed its background to this picture from Christmas2K3:


I notice my dad noticing so I start laughing my ass off! My sister hears me laughing and asks what’s so funny. I leave and go to her room to tell her and she asks what our dad did. Just then, he walked by her room, with a half smile, half smirk, trying to concentrate on his paper and trying to pretend he didn’t see what he just saw. Laugh, oh mercy!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Al's co-workers tomorrow: "Hey boss, we saw your picture on the net last night..."

*Al slaps his forehead*

4/26/2006 09:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home