Sunday, April 23, 2006

If I Had $500US Burning in My Pocket…

by chinwhat at 9:46 p.m.
I’d buy a Ghostface Killah doll. Sure this site looks shady as hell, but yo, that’s a GHOSTFACE KILLAH DOLL!!! Comes with REAL 14 karat gold chain and chalice, son! (gold eagle is sold separately) But the thing that sold me is that it actually plays real Ghost lyrics! I can only dream what lines would be spit when I yank on the plastic ring. My nominations:

"And your girl, I might eat her
I'm a lover, not a biter (word up!)
I still catch her for a piece"

"There's supreme fingers all on my dick
Loved the way I sung the Cherells
"Mercy, mercy, son", made 'em cum"

"This the Theodore Unit, mothafucka"

"I gotta fuck something, if not, I'mma fuck my girl
That's what's up, fuck the fight, yo, baby, let's peel"

And my absolute favorite:

"Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho"

That would be so fucking awsome! >pulls string< "Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho!" I could listen to that doll say that over and over and over...

"Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho!"
"Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho!"
"Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho!"
"Yo bitch, I fucked ya friend. Yeah you stink ho!"

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

An ODB doll would be hype too -- Dirrrty, Dirrrrty, Dirrrty.

"I'd love to stay but the cops is after me..."

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

4/24/2006 12:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

naw, you know what would be the best ODB quote? The one at the grammys where he said:

Please calm down. I went and bought me an outfit today that costed a lot of money today, y'know mean? Because I figured that Wu-Tang was gonna win. I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Wu-Tang is for the children. We teach the children. Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is the best, okay? I want you all to know that this is ODB, and I love you all, peace.

i remember when i saw that, i was floored! seach youtube for grammy and odb. shit's so classic! (and that's pronounced "cla-siche!"

ODB4Life

4/24/2006 09:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home