Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The New Brown in Town Pt. 2

by chinwhat at 9:31 p.m.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

As my man Guru says: “Out with the ex girl. On with the next girl.” This is it. I think I’m really, really in love. For real! Every morning, I wake up and PRAY that I get to see her beautiful smiling face! Sometimes I’m disappointed when I don’t see her, but those times when I DO, Damn Son!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

BT used to be THE show to watch weekday mornings… until she got knocked up and left for mat leave. No more funky hats and tight baby tees? Where was going to go for my daily does of the brown?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I had no choice but to watch the super white washed, PC'd, flavorless (not even no salt&peppa!) Global Morning show. Who fucking watches this shit? Really? Traffic Girl Pooja was the only reason I subjected myself to that torture of a show. Yknow? Sure, Poojy (as she likes me to call her) is really bright! (And we all know how much smarts is a turn on for me, right?) She carries herself extremely well on the tele, but she’s no QueenNalini. YknowwhatI’msayin?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sadly, I had to give up on my girl Poojy-Woojy. Since the better half of last year it’s been quite the drought. No more brown lovin in the morning… until recently.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank Kamadeva, someone had the head (and the head) to hire my darling, Aliya-Jasmine Sovani. She’s one of the part time (she should really be taking the main host gig) hosts of MTVLive and she’s fabulous! Brains AND beauty? How could I resist? Well, I can’t! And that’s why this post is dedicated to her, my sweet Aliya! >sigh< Be still, my beating heart...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL Chin your crack the shit out of me sometimes (eeh that was a really gross reference) Anywho, that chick Aliya is really cool, only think that bugs me is your raspy voice sometimes but seriously I like Jesse she rocks! :D

Humm next time I go speed dating I'll take you with me, and get you hooked up with a brown chick!

4/20/2006 12:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

wtf, you went speed dating?

4/20/2006 06:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL I umm should have stated "when I go", I'll take you with me!

OP!

4/20/2006 06:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Hey.. I'll go Speed Dating! Call me too..

"Oh hey, look at all the degenerate guys here" -- yes -- less competition!

4/23/2006 04:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger jay said...

I saw Aliya at the airport en route to Vegas last week. She's just as cute in person :D

4/27/2006 12:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home