Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life, Beautiful Life

by chinwhat at 10:46 p.m.
You know those moments in life you just love being alive? The way the air fills your lungs. How the sun shines so brightly and warm. The pleasant sounds caught by your ear. I had a moment like that not to long ago. I was driving along and was minding my own business as usual. I came to a stop light and noticed a small four door car next to me, filled with five people in it. All just a bit younger than myself and all laughing hysterically and having a good time! I didn’t know what they were laughing at, but it made me laugh, too. I had this big grin on my face and I tried to keep pace with them, just so I could share their enjoyment. Moments of pure joy, such as that one, don’t come by that often. As they turned off and I continued on my way, it helped me remember and appreciate all the good times I’ve had. So this post is just a little ‘thank you’ to all of you who’ve made me laugh and smile and shared good times for no other reason than being down with me. Thanks all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Wow Chin that was really sweet.....don't you love those moments in life where the smallest things make you smile!

4/13/2006 10:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home