Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Vacation

by chinwhat at 9:19 p.m.
So now that I’m full time, I’m allotted a grand total of 10 (ten) vacation days. >cough< >cough< What to do, what to do? I have some ideas, but I’m thinking about going to Jamaica. I know, I know, ya’lls is saying I’m crazy for wanting to go to Jamrock, but every time I step into my friendly neighbourhood Nicey’s Food Mart, I can’t help but think that place quite inviting. Sure Jamaica’s crime rate is one of the worst in the world, but admiring at those posters in Nicey’s… boy, I tells ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Damn you I want to go on vacation again. Jamrock sounds like fun, you should go and maybe you might meet that Nicey Poster girl, I wonder how old she is now???

3/29/2006 10:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home