Wednesday, April 05, 2006

EuroFags 2K1 Revisited #1

by chinwhat at 10:04 p.m.
I set up an MSN Group for our European trip from 2001. Unfortunately, I got tired of trying to save it from extinction due to lack of updates, so I decided to go through all the pictures and save some pictures that had me and/or ai in it and/or made me laugh.
*****

On one of our first days of the trip, we had to go to some orientation for the tour. Get us familiarized with each other, let us know what’s going down, the rules etc. So ai and I are there and as the meeting ends, two brown guys from New Jersey, Neil and Purvish, come up to us all nervous like and ask us “hey… , uh, we, uh… you guys, uh, hungry?” Since we already ate and simultaneously showed our antisocial and ‘oh punk (on you)’ cards. We declined their offer. They were kinda chill – except that one dinner in Italy when Purvish was acting really REALLY, gay and winking at me and shit.

Anyways, in this picture, the two of us were trying to break out and get our dinner on before it started to rain. Purvish called out to us to get a picture with them. The funny part is the person taking the picture wanted to squeeze us all in. But ai wasn’t having it. He just held his ground to the right. We all had to move over to him. Laugh, what an asshole you are ai! No wonder no one liked you on that tour! Also, notice how skinny I am? I need to get my hands on Tita Elinita’s 50th Birthday at Mandarin. Cathy, hook me up! Anyways, we were laughing at them afterwards for being really gay. Yes, it was quite mean of us to do, but hey, what're you gonna do?

WAR my 'thugged out' outfit

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Cute picture hahahhaha

AI always trying to stand out from the rest~

Skinny Chin what is up with that?

4/06/2006 06:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home