Tuesday, March 08, 2005

VIOLATION!!!

by chinwhat at 12:04 a.m.
So Dr. T, Shaun and I head over to our favorite local spot where the décor looks as nice as the waitresses: Canyon Creek. While others ogle at the blondie that’s serving us (whom I think is a little bo-legged) I notice the other one who’s has way more flavour. So I go the washroom, get back, trade glances and smiles throughout the night etc. (sure she’s just building clientele/tip revenue, but eff it, me man. Me like! *Grunts*) So we’re finishing up and I try running some “So, how long you work here?” game (yes, I know I suck, but hey, its an E for effort right ‘yatches?) Later on, she comes back to pick up the cash monay and engages in some chit chat with us, except the “us” becomes “Shaun.” He goes into his stories about "not going to work" and his "hard working lawyer friends" and how his "dad always takes work home." And I’m like: Yo motha fu(ker, can I get a word in? (while taking down some notes on how Shaun works. Damn he good!) I try throwing in my little comments here and there, but she eventually had to go back to work. Anyways, the good doctor and I both agreed: I got cock blocked by Shaun! He violated the guy code! Thanks for nothing! You’re so selfish! He tried to defend himself with: “I wasn’t trying to pick her up” to which I replied: “Its not about you picking up, its about you cb’ing me” Laugh, I tried punching Shaun in the stomach in the parking lot, but he blocked it. Damn boxing lessons! Laugh…


But what I really wanted to post about tonight was the sexiest thing a girl ever said to me:

“You’ve got the headband, your boots are Hip-Hop, do you like Pharcyde and A Tribe Called Quest?” – Helena Chao, commenting on my outfit (headband, Okayplayer tshirt, long shorts and Lugz boots) Innsbruck, Austria. 30 May 2001.


In a way, its kind of effed up… but then again, it isn’t. Y’know??? Ah, good memory. As Bart once said: "I'm so there..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Laugh, you're not the only one with Shaun CB stories! sorry shaun (op)

3/08/2005 11:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LOL that is funny, I hate it when I cannot get in a word edgewise and the other person just plays it off as if they didn't mean to do it

3/08/2005 11:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/08/2005 11:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/08/2005 11:34:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home