Monday, February 21, 2005

Sister Act

by chinwhat at 10:21 p.m.
So Cathy has this theory that if I ever had a gf, that she wouldn’t have to worry about my mom. Nor my dad. But my sister. I agree with this theory (as well as her “after high school, you’re either fat or skinny” one too), more so after last weekend. Last Sunday, my sister says to me “Kuya, you missed the drama!” Me: “???” Her: “I was going to jump some girl!” Story goes like this…

*clears throat*
Once upon a time…
I got this cousin, L, right? He’s sort of the romantic type I guess. He’s a pretty tough guy, but he’s also pretty soft when it comes to the ladies. Anyways, he goes online and talks to this girl from Winnipeg. He decides to pay for her $400 ticket to come visit for the weekend. Unfortunately for him, she decides to visit some other guy(s)/not call him her entire stay here. Unfortunately for her, L's sister J and my sister find out (along with his friends). My sister and J decide to round up their (girl) friends and head out to Afterlife (I think) because the Winnipeg girl was supposed to be there. And they were ready! My sister even convinced her friend Mel – who just came straight from work – to just cut off her sleeves, ready to lay a beat down! And if you know Mel, damn, you don’t want to be on the receiving end of that one! According to my sister, Mel and her older used to really fight fight, so… Now, I found it a bit extreme to beat up some girl for punking off my cousin, but I could see where they’re coming from. They all feel sorry for him. For some reason, he always seems to get played by most of his gfs which is pretty messed up. I mean, that’s gotta be the worst kind of betrayal right? No one likes to see someone they care about get played like that! Luckily for that chick, she didn’t show up, because I know my sister and my cousin J were PISSED! (Beth was even getting mad when she was telling me the story!) Apparently they didn’t even dress nice nor have money for drinks. Not at the club for pleasure, just straight business! Laugh… As Danny DeVito said in the movie Twins “Mess with me, you mess with my whole family!”

4 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

NOTE: my aunt suspended total internet use in that house. laugh!

2/21/2005 10:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Ahh wicked Beth has just moved up on the list of the coolest peeps I know! Damn straight that she goes to bat for your cousin! That is wicked, I think I would do the same if anyone punked my bros or my cousins, funny thing is that I would not do that much damage but you get the point, the bark is mighter then the fist!

hehe your aunt cut off his Internet too cute!

2/22/2005 08:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

kaca: laugh, 'wanted to kick ass' eh? i guess that just translates into keeping quiet! and 'blaze'??? wow, you like smoking marijuana like dr. t? "DUDE!"

RBX3: whatever, just stab them with your pointy elbows! *poke poke*

2/22/2005 11:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

I've only been ready to lay the beat down twice, lucky for them I didn't! "You wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry" The Hulk

my money says cathy starts crying before getting into any fights (shes a lover, not a fighter)

2/22/2005 02:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home