Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Please allow me to summerize…

by chinwhat at 11:45 p.m.
Yup, nothing says summer like a cold ass February day! So here are just some of the things I want to do this summer:

- Kelso Part 2: had a blast last summer: BBQ!! Football!!! Dodgeball!!!!! Canoe Battles!!!!!
- Water park fun: Wild Water Kingdom! (Or for the richboys, Wonderland)
- Walk from Mississauga to downtown. I know this won’t be a popular event amongst the whole team, but I for one think this would be fun!
- Beach volleyball: Dig. Set. Spike! Where you at Chris!?
- Rollerblade along the waterfront trail.
- Do the Yonge Street 10K
- Resurrect tennis! What happened to that Cathy v Al match???


That seems like a little, but who knows considering TeamID’s indecisiveness…

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Down for all. But I doubt Team ID will be (I believe in Team ID's ID) "If you want to get things done, do them yourself!" (c) Chris summer 2k4

Walking downtown, damn thats hardcore. That's got to be at least 12 hours. At least! But I'm in of course

2/24/2005 11:17:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

12 hours? pharrell? i dont think it'll be that long... it'll be long, but not 12 hours long... but i think it will be "fun"

2/24/2005 12:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Observe Mr.Wizard/Bill Nye Science Guy scientific calculations! Avg walking speed 5km/h, avg cycling speed 20km/h, time to bike downtown, 3 hours, therefore time to walk 12 hours. Ah science.

2/24/2005 01:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Hey you forgot some like trainning for running and um the CN Tower Climb and umm just getting mad drunk out of your mind!

I like them all sign me up (that walking thing to downtown makes my feet hurt just reading about it) :)

2/24/2005 01:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home