Sunday, March 06, 2005

There’s no such thing as stupid questions…

by chinwhat at 10:57 p.m.
Just to set things straight:
I’d like to consider myself a straight up guy. Easy peasy. What you see is what you get. Which is why I’d like to say “Ask me”

If there’s a question you want to ask,
Ask me.
If you wonder why I did something, or why I didn’t,
Ask me.
If there’s something, anything at all you’re curious about,
Ask me.

I’m not going to get mad or embarrassed. Just ask. I’m not going to bite anyone’s head off. I’ll give you the best answer I can. I mean, we’re all friends right?


... and yes, this is a manisfistation of my brown paranoia in full affect! But the message remains the same...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

(Puts hand in air) I have a question!

3/07/2005 01:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

A: Ruby, that's not a question. Next?!

3/08/2005 12:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Oh lord

3/08/2005 08:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home