Monday, February 28, 2005

Chinpolean and Shaun

by chinwhat at 11:17 a.m.
Saw Napoleon Dynamite for the third time this weekend, this time with my cousins. And the same comment’s made when he first mutters his words on the bus: “That’s like you Kuya!” OP! Even though I laughed less this time around, this flicks still funny as fu(k! And I finally saw the ending after the credits where LaFawnduh and Kip get married. Not bad… I finally saw Shaun of the Dead too. The first half is pretty good. Good jokes. But when it gets serious half way through, it gets kinda *meh* There's a mini scene at the end that was pretty good though! There's also a part where the zombies grab a guy and tear open his belly and rip out all of his guts! (In Napoleon slur: "Gross!")

Didn’t watch the Oscars last night… except for one part. I was reading in my room but could hear my folks watching it. And when they announced Selma Hayek as a presenter, I had too see what she was wearing. All I have to say is “WAR Mexican speaking A-Rabs!!!”

Heard this morning that “Diary of a Mad Black Woman” is number one in the box office. WTF x 1,000,000?!?! What’s wrong these people? I’m saying, I’m not a film snob that’s into French Cinema and all over Jean-Luc Picard errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Jean-Luc Godard’s nuts (looks in ai’s direction), but “Diary” at number one? GTFOOHWTBS!! Bride and Prejudice didn’t even crack the top 15! I’m making it my personal mission to change that! Pharrell!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Snob! I still want to see that movie about your life! hehe :P

2/28/2005 04:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

snob? op!
movie about my life? double punk!

2/28/2005 08:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home