Sunday, February 20, 2005

Gag Reflex

by chinwhat at 11:47 p.m.
With my current situation, you’d think that I spend a lot of time watching the boob tube – or is that boobs on the tube? Well, that my friend, is wrong. Dead wrong! I’d say I only watch a maximum of two hours of tell-a-lie-vision a day – if that. So what captures my attention?? The following are currently my top 5 shows

5. Smallville – This show used to riegn supreme, but this season’s been in the dumps so far. Has it jumped the shark? Quite possibly, but I still tune in to see future wife KK become more and more elegant with each passing episode. (Yes, I said elegant fockers!) That plus they added the Lois Lane character played by some chick who’s got “titaaays” © Tron.

4. Breakfast Television/Global Morning News – What can brown do for me? Can you say ‘Raise and Shine?’

3. The Daily Show – What do you get when you have a funny Jew with some imtellectualistic jokes? A grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat show!

2. How It’s Made – A show that shows how sh1t’s made. Simple as that! Remember those segments on Sesame Street (or was it Polka Dot Door?) where they’d show footage of random factory making random stuff? Well, this show’s just like that. Except it’s not necessarily for kids. And it’s a half an hour long. 30 minutes of stuff being made? Can’t beat that!

1. Just For Laughs Gags – You don’t like this show? Then you have absolutely NO funny bones in your body! This stuff is STRAIGHT comedy! You want to compare it to the caliber of America’s Funniest Video’s? That’s fine. But I’d better not see you laughing your ass off at some guy who inadvertently gets hit in the jewels! >BOINK!!<


Okay, so the big new on campus – if by ‘news’ I mean posts, and by ‘campus’ I mean internet – is that Miss Paris Hilton’s cell phone got hacked into. Her cell phone photos as well as phone book has been posted here as long as several other sites. For the record, I’d like to say that I’m damn opposed to this. Damned, damned opposed! People (even celebs) diserve their privacy! Now with that being said, there are three pics that are NOT work safe. They feature her cans, fyi. And as for her phone book, its pretty interesting. I’m not into this “Star”/ “ET” / “Access Hollywood” stuff, so I’m not sure about these cool kids on the list. But what I do know is there have been a bunch of accounts where people are calling the numbers. D. Chappelle’s and Lil’ John’s mail boxes are full which makes me (and others) wonder what their voice mail greeting sounds like. Some people also say that Vin Diesel’s been answering his phone and is pretty rude. But I heard he’s like that normally though…

All-Star Game Thoughts
Tamia: I might have to bump her up one spot to #5 ahead of Mya for that performance… or at least seriously consider it!
VC: damn, I still don’t believe in his springs, but I believe in that dunk!
Kelly from Destiny’s Child: I don’t like her hair straight like that. It looks better with curls. She shouldn’t have changed wigs!
Sir Charles on country music: “This isn’t NASCAR” – it sure ain’t! Country music? Big & Rich?? WTF???
Cowgirls: Yeee haw!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Hey how come I could not post a comment in your previous blog regarding yourself! DAMN Buddy your way to hard on yourself, trust me when the time is right you'll meet the one, blah blah and all that jazz....

Well in regards to your current post I like your choice of shows. BT rocks hands down, 'How its made' and anything for that matter on the Discovery channel kicks some butt and Just for Laughs Gags is wicked!

Wow PH lost her celly eh, wow how ever will she get through the day! I wonder how many people have called her phone or the other numbers on there, but I hear ya regarding the whole privacy thingy, there is a limit to when people cross that line.

Humm just caught DC signing it up with Solider at the opening then I swictched the channel as I've been to Destiny'ed out but them lately! How much more Beyonce can I take!

Cheers Chin have a good day mister :)

2/21/2005 09:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

co-sign entire discovery channel. machines + science + english accents = good times!

as for soldier and destiny's child, at least they sung that live right??

thanks, you too!

2/21/2005 11:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

my all star high light: the blonde hair dancer with DC

half time show thoughts: country rap.. it's sort of rap... but its also sort of not...

cowgirls!

2/21/2005 12:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home