Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

by chinwhat at 11:08 p.m.
On Monday I decide its time to give the ol’ dome a trim. Keep what I like, and cut what I don’t. That should work out right? “Wrong. WRONG!” © Charles Murphy. I know when I looked in the mirror, the first two thoughts were 1) wow, my head looks really round, and 2) wow, I look younger! I don’t think it’s that bad, but I wanted to know what other people thought. Comments? Here’s what they said:

Beth: I don’t like it. It’s not even even!
Melanie: Uhhhhhh….
Shaun: Its grade 9ish. It’s alright, but not for the workplace
Christine: Its so old school

Hmmm… 0 for 5. Well, the good thing is that hair grows back right?

KanyeFan? JohnLegendFan? Here you go: AOL Session. Now before I watched this, I thought JLegend was alright. Nothing spectacular. I mean, his single “Ordinary People” was okay, but… Now? I’m going to come just short of calling him the truth. I now believe in John Legend! As for Mr. West, well, the show’s pretty hot. Special appearances by Common Sense, Talib Kweli and John Meyer. My only beef is AOL decided to silence out the cuss words. That really ticks me off. But what’s also bad is they can’t even timing it right! Other than that, it’s pretty good. Check it out…

4 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Ahh your hair was fine before, why don't you just shave it and put yourself out of the misery?

Ahh Mr. West is tres cool, did you see is acceptance speech at the Grammy's damn you I have never seen someone soo passionate and really truely happy to win, good for him ")

2/16/2005 08:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

i know my aunt isnt a fan of my shaved head. she always makes a point of it no matter what my hairs like "its better than when you shaved your head" op!

kanye: yeah, i couldn't stop laughing actually. i thought it was pretty funny! missed gwen stefani's performance in the beginning though :S

2/16/2005 11:04:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

OMG Gwen and Eve were HOT

2/16/2005 12:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

ZUT!! Pharrelle?? shiiiiiiiiiitt...

2/16/2005 12:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home