Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"Ghetto Chin, ghetto..."

by chinwhat at 11:30 p.m.
Okay, so I'm on this thing called friendster(.com) It's just some crappy site where you can upload your pics, save some friends etc. I guess it's a place where you're allegedly supposed to meet people, but *shrug* whatever. I have most of those people on MSN anyways, so I don't really go on. Anywho, last week Brenna (from Goetz) added me as a friend. Now one thing you can add on the site is a 'testimonial.' I guess it's a "how we met" type of thing. Anyways, this is what I wrote for Brenna's:
The following story is 100% true.

So one day I was at school, looking through some of the crap that sellers usually sell at colleges and universities – yknow, used cd’s, crappy jewelry, credit card applications, etc. That sort of crap. I’m done with that and begin walking back to class. And who do I see? Brenna! We exchange pleasantries. She asks what I’m doing here and I do the same. But instead of listening to her answer, I’m thinking to myself “Wow! I haven’t seen Brenna in what? Three? Four years? Damn, she looks good! Really good! Really really good!!! Gosh, she looks pretty!” So after she’s done answering my question, the next words out of my mouth are: “So, what’re you doing here?” She sort of hesitates and explains she has some administration stuff to take care of. Me: “That’s cool. Well, I got class. See you later!” So I’m walking away and thinking “Did I just ask her ‘What’re you doing here?’ twice?!?! I did!!” I laugh to myself and come to the realization that I just had a “I thought that only happens on TV” moments…

This is by FAR one of my favorite stories about myself. Why? Because it just shows my true ghettoness! Plus I think it's pretty funny. My other favorite Chin story is swimming under the dock up at Manatoulin Island, but I only allow Chris to tell it becuase he does such a good job of imitating me (op!)


Tonight at vball, I asked Chris what he thought of my hair. He was expecting that bowl cut I had. Wrong! For the record, thats Grade10! NOT Grade9! For the other record, Chris agreed my hair cut is very grade9ish...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

haha nice story Chin, damn your on friendster, silly thing but I guess you end up knowing the whole world pretty fast!

:)

2/17/2005 10:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/17/2005 10:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home