Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation Day 4 (of 4)

by chinwhat at 7:53 a.m.
I woke up early (7) thanks to this funny dream I had. It was about the Hamas and Fatah. Instead of explaining it and it not sounding all that great, you'll just have to trust me that it was hilarious... well, as hilarious as a dream about the Hamas/Fatah conflict can be.

Unfortunately for myself, my neck is also killing me which means i can't get back to sleep. I'm going downtown today and i'm probably going to try to find a spot where I can take a nap. Unfortunately, I can't think of too many potential places. i'm thinking the new HT0 beach if they still have the Muskoka chairs - which they didn't the last time i went through. Or maybe on the subway. Thanks to Google and the Interweb, some people suggested a couple of libraries. I think I might have to try that!

...and I'll really need a nap since I played Rainbow6 till 2am last night. Stupid XBox kept freezing on me. At one point I got the "rings of death" again and appropriately shat my pants. I think it'll eventually crap out. Maybe this time I'll get one of the *new* XBoxes with the HDMI output, but I won't hold my breath...

Claire Danes is on the cover of this weeks EyeWeekly. For some strange reason, I've always found her attractive (for a white girl). Why? I have no fucking idea. >shrugs<


There's a sale on "Sunday's Official Morning Cereal" Turboz (pronounced "tur-bawz") at PriceChopper. It goes for the low low price of $2.49 (or something like that). Sure, it's $2.49 more expensive than the price Al got them for, but still, they're on sale...

RushHour3 comes out today and I really want to see it even though it kinda looks like shit.

Guess who's coming to clean my room and guess who I'm going shopping with? Yup, that's right! Talib Kweli is here Aug 30 and Com is here Sept 24!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Yo, I was listening to Finding Forever. You can listen too! PS don't read US weekly. It's poison for your brain.

8/10/2007 01:22:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home