Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Vacation Day 1 (of 4) Part 1

by chinwhat at 9:54 a.m.
It's Tuesday morning and i've been kinda bothered by one thing: over the last couple of weeks, I've been having trouble creating a Simpsons avatar. This morning, I spent over an hour on the Simpsons movie site creating these two. I used the "Simpsonize yourself" option on the BurgerKing link (top picture) which is alright cuz i get to actually have a mole. But i like the glasses of the bottom avatar - which i made from the main Simpsons page. What do you think? >sigh< Maybe I'll give it another go.



Only if they had more options like the Wii. (the version on Al's Wii is way better)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

That Simpsonsize thing didn't work for me either.

8/08/2007 06:59:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home