Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Apologies

by chinwhat at 12:42 p.m.
Apparently, Queen Victoria had issues with my blog posting where I claimed that she said “haters” during her speech at Charlene&Mike's wedding. So much so, she aggressively stepped up to me during Ruby’s pseudo annual Kelso BBQ and unleashed a violent tirade on my poor ass. “I DIDN’T SAY ‘HATERS!’ I SAID ‘GATORS!’ YOU DUMB FUCK!!!” (Geez, the language!) I was quite sure I heard her say ‘haters’ so I asked others for what they heard that night and it came down to a 3-3 decision. We needed a tie breaker and unfortunately Shuanjay was soaking up the sun in CubaNation.

I saw him online today and asked him…
Me: yo

Shaun: yo

M: think back to charlene's wedding. victoria's speech
'member when she mentioned Merideth?
and we boo'd?
do you remember if she said "haters" or "Gators" ???
cuz she says she said "Gators" and so did others. but me, chris and mike heard "haters"

S: i heard gators
but it sounded like haters

M:shit, for real?

With the score at 4-3, I offer my apologies for the err:

Dear Victoria, please accept my apologies for quoting you incorrectly during your speech. But I’d also like to say that I do not deserve the verbal assault you lay on me… okay, I do deserve it, but still, you didn't have to poke me in the chest, spit on my face and step on my shoes. Especially the shoe part. That was too far!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Yo, the man loves his shoes! You stepped on his shoes?!? You're lucky to be alive!

7/25/2007 09:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the apology chin! I could take issue with the fact that you've once again mis-quoted me AND made me out to be just a little unstable...but I'll quit while I'm ahead :)

7/26/2007 11:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

LMAO that is the best post ever and just for the record she did say GATORS! Get your ears cleaned or something Chin hehe :)

7/26/2007 12:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home