Saturday, July 14, 2007

RSXXXY & Me

by chinwhat at 11:10 p.m.
As everyone and their moms knows (literally! I know my mom knows, and Cathy's mom knows), Shaun rolled his ankle during a soccer game. It was about a month ago when I asked him to come out and played w/me and my co-workers. I don't need to go into detail about how he was crying*, so I won't... (especially since its way funnier if I imitate him for yalls in person)

Anyways, I was charged with taking Shaun's Acura, RSXXXY home since he couldn't drive. And well, I'll just put it this way: RSXXXY ain't experience things with Shaunjay that she experienced with me! And I have video to prove it! True this is really late, and i really should edit it, but I don't have the time or the patience. "Pyschobilly Freakout" on Guitar Hero is already kicking my ass and i don't know if my already broken confidence can take it! Here's some of what I filmed:





Considering that its been a while since I was charged with the car, its safe to say that 1. the smell no longer lingers and 2. shaun didn't notice the stain where i dropped some food. laugh!

WAR Novelties Restaurant


*although shaun will disagree, i did see tears coming out of his eyes... as he lay on the grass... at mid field... delaying the game...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

oh snap! The next time I'm in RSXXXY, I'll be sure to comment on the smell ... >sniff< >sniff< ... what the fuck is that!?

7/15/2007 10:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

haha, friggin awesome! pwnd!

7/16/2007 11:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home