Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vacation Day 2 (of 4) Part 1

by chinwhat at 9:32 a.m.
Morning Edition


My job in TeamID is to 1) move and 2) drive folks to the airport. Is that why I feel cheated for not driving Dr.T to the airport at 5:30 this morning? Fuck, whatever. I already had an early morning airport run on Saturday when i had to bring ai and NicoleMiller at 5 on Sat when they went to ChiTown... btw, have we ever had this many TeamID members not together? George has defected to BC, Chris is there right now for his wedding. Dr.T just left for there as well by coincidence. ai is StatesSide, Alison is-who-the-fuck-knows...

Since i woke up early this morning, 7amish. - why the fuck can't i sleep in? - I decide to hit up my friendly neighbourhood Honda dealership to take care of some car shit. They treat you real good there. A copy of RollingStone w/GnR on the cover, free coffee and a Lindtt chocolate personally delivered by the oldest gay guy ever. He was so flaming! Very nice and courteous, but flaming!


The service was pretty fast, so fast in fact, i didn't even get my DS on. Speaking of DS, who has my Tetris!?!?? I need to practice! Getting beat by 23 year old girl coworker 6-0 is not a good look. And it wasn't even a close 6-0. She just flat out DE-STROYED me! Where's my Tetris!? Revenge is a dish best served cold... four lines at a time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

I beat the computer once on level 4 ... after 10 or 15 tries. I haven't been able to beat it a second time.

8/08/2007 06:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

yeah, she practices on that and she sometimes does level 5. me: 0_o

8/08/2007 07:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home