Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

by chinwhat at 9:11 p.m.
So you're the big three oh - and that's "oh" as in "ooooooooooooooooooooooh!" Again, I can't hang out with you no more. See, you're in your 30's and i'm still in my 20's and I just can't get down with you old folk like that. Congratulations on entering the new demographic!

(and thanks for making us go to your BBQ which made us miss this year's United Way Great Neighbourhood Race. Yup, i'm putting the blame squarely on you! Now it'll be two years before i can get revenge on The Natty's team)

WAR TeamID
WAR YTM
WAR being the 'baby' of the group

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

haha thanks Chin cute pic! I am not old your just super young that is all...I'm probably younger then you are mister at heart that is!

Love ya buddy

7/17/2007 01:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home