Wednesday, November 08, 2006

>kisses teeth<

by chinwhat at 8:56 p.m.
I'm not saying I religiously watch America's Next Top Model, but i find it fucked up that they kicked off my girl Anchal from the show Wednesday night. Why? The only reason I can think of, is because they're haters! Look at her!


Look at how she's built! Like a goddess! Her proportions; Gat Damn, son!


And she's has a real sexy, exotic face. Every time I look at her, I have to do my "You sexy motha >yelp<" Prince impression!


They're gonna kick off a dime piece like this? GTFOOHWTBS!!!


But seriously, they got rid of the most beautifullest one on the show and kept all these bony asses... If only her self confidence was higher... >sigh<


I'm not saying I watch America's Next Top model, I'm, uh... just saying...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

**HATER ALERT** OMG YOU THINK SHE IS HOT...I guess cause she's brown eh...OP! Have you looked at her face it is squished...damn yo there are many more hot browns out there...blah but your right she does have a hot bod but face does not do it justice **/HATER ALERT**

Damn BLOG did not allow my HTML tags!

11/08/2006 10:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home