Saturday, November 04, 2006

10 Years Later…

by chinwhat at 4:42 p.m.

It’s already been 10 years since we’ve graduated high school! (But more accurately, 9 years after leaving high school thanks to OAC) No fancy pants reunion, but at least some of us managed to get to the unofficial Father Michael Goetz stomp The Enfield Fox. No, I wasn’t Mr. Popular back in high school, so I was pleased to get the “what’s up” head nod from familiar faces… except when I stepped up to some folks who I really expected to remember me, but didn’t. OhPunk! Ah well…

I’d say everyone looked really good, especially the ladies (Wow!), but some of us guys, oy! The wheels definitely fell off! That’s okay though, just another ten years to get rid of those tummies! Hahaha…

I *think* it was Shaun that also mentioned that it'd be cool if some teachers showed up. None came, but I went through this for old times sake. Laugh!

Also, I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive with answering the generic "So, what do you do now?" question. Why? Because I'm not proud of my gig. It's a dead end job with no real future. I had to keep repeating Wise Old Man Jon's "Your job does not define who you are" line.

And I'd also like to mention it was nice that everyone brought their SOs too. Good to see people in relationships and shit...

1 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

What are you talking about! Your job is pretty good...

... with regards to Goetz reunion, yes'sir. That was certainly a good time!

Good to see everyone was doing well.

My highlight was seeing C3 in the house! C3!!! "Coo, coo, coo!"

And yes, I asked "So how's your sister?"

LAUGH!

11/06/2006 08:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home