Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lundis

by chinwhat at 9:05 p.m.
Now that I pretty much have every single Monday off until the end of year, I needed to get my Jim Rome on (with obligatory pre- and post- Romey naps). I go through Rome’s radio affiliate list trying to find a station that has streaming for free. I work my way down the list and come across Montgomery, Alabama’s WIQR. Holy craptacular! I haven’t seen a website this shitty since 1999! They could’ve at least put up some of those shitty flame animated gifs or something.

Anyways, who wants to do lunch on a Monday?* Cathy, can I come down and visit your work? Haven’t been there in a while. Shaun/Chris, give me some of your business cards. I’ll hand them out to all the blondes. (See Shaun, I’m not a fucking cock block like your evil ass!) Al? We can have a nice gay picnic (or whatever it is you/they do down there). Rubes? RyeHigh and shopping? Ai? Can you spare a second? Didn’t think so… Alison? Where the fuck are you? Dr. T? Laugh, we can hit up T&T! Or Tremendous!

*offer not open to Shaun & Chris since we can RBC it any other day of the week… which reminds me: Wanna RBC?

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Yes, let's RBC on Wednesday! I'm available..

11/07/2006 10:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Sure we can meet up for lunch on the 20that Eaton center or Rye high? Let me know........

11/08/2006 06:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home