Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lundis

by chinwhat at 9:05 PM
Now that I pretty much have every single Monday off until the end of year, I needed to get my Jim Rome on (with obligatory pre- and post- Romey naps). I go through Rome’s radio affiliate list trying to find a station that has streaming for free. I work my way down the list and come across Montgomery, Alabama’s WIQR. Holy craptacular! I haven’t seen a website this shitty since 1999! They could’ve at least put up some of those shitty flame animated gifs or something.

Anyways, who wants to do lunch on a Monday?* Cathy, can I come down and visit your work? Haven’t been there in a while. Shaun/Chris, give me some of your business cards. I’ll hand them out to all the blondes. (See Shaun, I’m not a fucking cock block like your evil ass!) Al? We can have a nice gay picnic (or whatever it is you/they do down there). Rubes? RyeHigh and shopping? Ai? Can you spare a second? Didn’t think so… Alison? Where the fuck are you? Dr. T? Laugh, we can hit up T&T! Or Tremendous!

*offer not open to Shaun & Chris since we can RBC it any other day of the week… which reminds me: Wanna RBC?

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Yes, let's RBC on Wednesday! I'm available..

11/07/2006 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Sure we can meet up for lunch on the 20that Eaton center or Rye high? Let me know........

11/08/2006 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger Lil'Missus said...

I'm off on Remembrance Day....let's go shopping near the border (i.e. Lundy's Lane or something).

You can come down for lunch. I'll tell Joy to come too. She eats lunch in our lunchroom with us.

11/08/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home