Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Birthday A5

by chinwhat at 9:24 p.m.

This past Saturday was Johnny Boy’s 36th Birthday. And to celebrate? We hit up fancy Koreano karaoke bar. Amazingly, Shaun sang! Colour me impressed Shaun, colour me impressed! I think for my birthday, you sing Endless Love!

Anyways, not sure if anyone remembers how Jon got his number, so I’ll give my version:
Once upon a time in 2000, we were all heading up to Sara’s place up at Manitoulin Island. On our way there, we stopped off at a service station to refuel on food and uh, fuel. We hit up one of the vending machines Jon asked what I wanted. “A4.” What does he proceed to do? Presses the “A” button, then the “5” button. Needless, to say, I looked at Jon with a disappointed and say “I hope that’s yours.”

Happy Birthday Old Man Jon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

He leads an undead army against us. Hubie Brown is his lieutenant

11/13/2006 07:46:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

I always laugh when I see a vending machine -- thanks to: "A5"

If I win the lottery and Audi makes a car called the A5... I'm buying Chin an A4 and Jon an 45

11/13/2006 06:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home