Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Trick or Treat: Dinner with Cathy (aka Happy Women’s Day)

by chinwhat at 10:39 p.m.
Last evening I get an email from Cathy at around 6:30. She asks if I want come downtown and meet her for dinner. Is she calling me out just so we can have some nice dinner? Or is does she have some ulterior motive? Well, if you know Cathy like I know Cathy, then you can understand my trepidation (yes bitches, I know what it means and I used it in a sentence. I ain’t that dumb dumb, now am I? Or am I????). Since I’m Husband #5 I felt a duty to come out and sub in while RealHusband Al was doing whatever it was that he was doing. Sure, I was (quite) scared Cathy was going to ball her eyes out, but when duty calls… (I'd like to think I'm getting better, but we all know how I get when girls cry… uuggghhh!) Anyways, she brought me to One of a Kind Pasta (which we call One of a Crap Pasta) and paid for dinner. Thanks Cathy! Now if only I was in the mood for steak and seafood, the Surf n’ Turf was only $20!!! Instead, I was in a fish mood. Food was very good, company was great, and so was the conversation… that is until Cathy started talking about fornication with Al. “Holy Mackerel! I’m trying to eat my fish here!” (yes I was eating Mackerel and yes, I really wanted to use that joke. Zing!) I mean, its funny when its Cathy, Chris and I, or Cathy, Jon and I. But just Cathy and me? Damn, I need that buffer! We need to make fun of this, I can't do that by myself! Seriously, that’s not cool. I don’t need to suffer while you tell me about you and Al doing ‘it’. >shudder< Seriously… laugh!


WAR Omega3 Trans Fatty Acids

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I want free dinner!

3/10/2006 03:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

Wish Granted. Date of granted wish, Grday March 10th - One free dinner at moxies.

Shazam bitches. Shazam.

Love Shaq...

3/12/2006 11:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rubex Cube said...

cute...I wonder what Chin does when a girl crys,...maybe we should test that with him...I can see him now trying to console a poor chick in tears...pretty funny if you ask me...yup I have way to much time on my hands..........ok sleepy time!

3/21/2006 11:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home