Tuesday, March 07, 2006

You Know You’re Old When…

by chinwhat at 8:03 p.m.
… there’s a “reunion” concert
… at The Hershey Centre …
… featuring BlackStreet …
… Guy …
… Tony Toni Tone …
… and SWV …
… and you’re excited as a motha …
… and you don’t care how much it is
… because when you’re there …
… and SWV is singing …
… “I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak” …
… I’m singing along with them …
… and shits soooooooo good…

>sings and dances< "Cuz my heart starts beating triple time with thoughts of loving you on my miiiiind (on my miiind)" (c) SWV

Now who wants to go home... AND WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME!??!!?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Interesting.

3/07/2006 09:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger jay said...

I'm in. U gonna get tickets? I'mma pay you back.

3/07/2006 10:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home