Monday, February 27, 2006

System Malfunction

by chinwhat at 9:00 p.m.
*ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* >click< >click< >click< >click< *wwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* System Malfunction… >cough< >cough<



Monday, February 27, 2006. Marked down on my calendar: For the very first time in my life I ever called in sick to work. Oy, being sick sucks. Too cold, then too hot, then too cold again. There’s something wrong with me. For the last four months or something, I’ve been getting sicker and sicker. I don’t get it, I eat well and exercise. Maybe I have a terminal disease and will die in the next few months. In which case, I leave everything to nobody. I'm burying all my prized possessions with me. No I can't take them with me, but I can prevent yalls from getting your grubby little hands on them! Hmmm… anyways, here are the things I did today. Watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Damn I wish I could stay up long enough to catch theses shows! Enjoyed some good ol’ Jim Rome sandwiched between two naps just like in my unemployment days! Spent a couple hours on www.ratedesi.com rating some brown chicks. Made a bunch of crazy drink concoctions like green tea in cranberry juice and ginger. Watched some Oprah. She had some fashion foot lady on – Jenny Choo or something. Now I appreciate women’s feet when they’re all nice and clean and pretty. But some of these “foot” models had some gigantism big toe going on. And if it wasn’t that, it looked like the shoe size was a bit to small as all the toes were hanging off/grabbing onto the front of the shoe. Wtf is this? Yes, being sick really sucks. But being able to stay home and do nothing is pretty sweet.

WAR The Jungle
WAR rating hot brown chicks a “10”
WAR pretty feet

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Maybe you should start taking medicine. Your anti-medicinal stances are starting to catch up with you!

There's a reason we live longer than cavemen... and aside from sanitation, and shelter, and technology ... [instert 500 other things here] ... one of the main ones would be Tylenol.

Seen?

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

2/28/2006 06:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

PVR, son, stop watching TV when THEY say you should watch TV.

3/01/2006 09:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home