Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wreckless Abandon

by chinwhat at 9:01 p.m.
Email forwards aren’t that great. Most are quite shit, if I may say. You get some that are good, fewer that are great and even less that are epic. Sure, pictures of naked blonde chicks are alright (on behalf of Shaun and Chris: "thank you Dr. T!" But ya’lls know that ain’t my flavour!) and wacky animals doing wacky things are kind of funny, but are these really worth my Inbox being over the limit? My favorite forward though, is the Dalai Lama power point slide. It’s just a bunch of alleged Lama quotes which are supposed to be inspirational. Aside from the last slide which asks the reader to forward the attachment to more people to increase life improvement it's enjoyable. (If I don’t forward this, my life only improves slightly? C’mon DL, how you gonna do me like that!?) It’s full of feel good, uh… goodness. My favorite line is the last one: “Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.” If you know me, then you know why. In fact, I enjoyed this saying so much, I used it as my writing name on the old ohpunk website. I’m going to re-post some old stuff I wrote back then. I’m kind of in a slump right now (who’s wants to slump bust for me?) and my creative juices are on a negatory. Nothing really excites me right now and I find everything quite boring. I think I need to pull a Chappelle and go back to the motherland: Afri-errrrrrrrrr The Philippines. Hopefully, between my old posts and ai throwing something up, ya’ll will still be entertained until I get some mojo back and post some new stuff.

Waiting on some “How Chin Got His Groove Back.” - nihc

1 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

Early Morning Edit:

read a review on that Japanese restaurant on Dixie, Hashimoto. That's the place with the $100 dinner. Allegedly, it went up to $150 AND its supposed to be even better than the $100 dinner. Who wants to go home? And Who Wants To Go With Me??!?

2/16/2006 07:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home