Saturday, February 25, 2006

Not to Pull a Shaun Sequeira on Y’alls but…

by chinwhat at 9:23 p.m.
… after reading Tuesday’s With Morrie …
… after listening to my Lauren Hill mixtapes …
… after seeing a REALLY old couple walk through Square One together holding hands …
… after reading an interview with Tom Hanks in Reader’s Digest (sadly, this was the best thing to read at Mississauga Valley's gym. Frikkin’ magazines there suck!) …
… after discussions with the lady I car pool in the morning with …
… after reading Cosmo Magazine's December issue (sadly, this was the second best thing to read at the gym. Double Frikk!) …
… after watching A Walk To Remember and Jerry McGuire and GoodWill Hunting, each for the umpteenth time …
… after observing all the happy married people around me ...
… talking with friends and friends of friends …

… I’ve decided that the married life seems pretty good and I’d like to sign up. I've even got a list of music that WILL be played at the reception if I got married. On some: "Sweeter than a kiss on a collar bone" (C) L.Hill

That plus TeamID needs more wedding-age. I can NOT wait till TheDooch and Sara tie the knot this summer… wait, I’m invited, right guys? (If I’m not that’s okay. I didn’t want to celebrate with your cracker asses anyways! Stank ass haters!) TeamID needs more weddings. CathyAl’s was fun. I’m looking through some of the pics I’ve got and here are two of my favorites.




Anyways, this post does contradict my previous one about getting married but so what? KRS-One contradicts himself all the time and people still look up to him, right?

Anyways, Shaun’s right. We’re 27 years old. If we do the fast hook up way, we’re looking at it like this: meet a girl. It’s going to be at least one year before engagement. Add one more year to plan for the wedding. Two years! Two years from now, I’d be 29! And that’s only if it all worked out this way (which it won’t). (Of course, I could do it the quick FilipinoExpress method by knocking up a girl first then getting married before the baby’s born. That’s only a < 9 month turn around time)

Now once all is said and done, I just need the wifey to sign this contract. And although, this does sound a bit drastic, I do NOT want to go to Sudan to find someone (or something) to marry. This just nasty!

WAR friends
WAR contradiction
WAR The BBC

2 Comments:

Blogger OhPunk! said...

Welcome to Team Marriage son. I'm on that band wagon...

As old people would say "your time is up..." *sigh* No more random whores!

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

-

2/26/2006 10:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger jay said...

Correction. 27 going on 28?

:D

2/26/2006 12:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home