Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentine’s Day!

by chinwhat at 10:26 p.m.
Yes, it’s that time of year again! My favorite holiday which I never seem to fit into, but decide to celebrate anyways: Valentine’s Day. To me, it’s just like Chinese New Years. No, I’m not Chinese, but I’ll be happy to take those little red envelopes with that loonie in it! I’ve never had an SO during Valentine’s Day, (even though this year, I was this >< close. Ah well, maybe next year!) I still appreciate the meaning of this day. I enjoy seeing folks happy and in love. What can I say? I’m a mushy kind of guy (which is not to be confused with mush mouth… although, I do mumble and slurr my words far too much…) I even wanted to get my cousin JJ to trim a little heart on the back of my head! Anyways, I’m all ready for tomorrow! >rubs hands together< For work, I’ve got those little red strawberry marshmallows (although I really wanted the little candy hearts with the sayings on them) and red and white Hershey Kisses to put on my desk. But the piece de la resistance: I’m breaking out that outfit I wore to Casa Loma when I went with Cathy and Shaun back in 2K3 (or was it 2K2?). That’s right bitches, the red tie is coming out! Anyways, today is made for love, so I’d just like to say that I love all of yalls, even though I really hate all your guts.

Sincerely,

♥Chin♥
Hopeless(ly) Romantic

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Blah what an overhyped good for nothing day! Haha, Yeah I never bought into the hype and never will...but anywho to keep with Chin's theme of love and happiness, I love you guys!

:)

P.S Don't worry Chin, you'll find the one to make your heart flutter soon enough

2/14/2006 09:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger OhPunk! said...

He already found one. His name is Anthony. See the title of his blog? Yeah....... :)

2/14/2006 06:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home