Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Joyeux Anniversaire Halison!

by chinwhat at 8:28 p.m.
So what wacky adventure do we get to do for your birthday this year Gwy Lo? I personally enjoyed the Hip Hop dance class from two years ago. I only wish we could dance like this guy. And since it's your birthday, I'll play nice and post your most uninteresting blog here. Once and only once. Happy Birthday!

I watched an episode of The Simpsons from the fifth last night. It was the episode where Skinner gets fired. The best joke from that episode:[on the phone] I know Weinstein's parents were upset, uh, superintendent, but, but -- but I was *sure* it was a phony excuse. I mean, it sounds so made up: "yom kip pur". [laughs sheepishly]

That shit is funny on so many levels!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubex Cube said...

Happy B-day Alison we have to go skating before the ice melts

2/02/2006 06:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home