Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Precious Like That

by chinwhat at 8:52 p.m.
My cousin James drives recklessly. Beth was with him once when he made it from past Mavis and 401 to the club district in 9 minutes just so they could make guest list. My aunt and his sister once said that they could see him dying due to a car accident. Saturday January 14 was my cousin James’ birthday. He spent the day with his family even though he wanted to go out with his friends. So on Sunday, he headed out early to go snowboarding with some of his friends who had stayed the night up north somewhere. In usual James fashion, he was driving much too fast and far too crazy despite the fucked up weather and road conditions. Around 3ish on Sunday, my sister got a call from our other cousin saying that James got into a bad accident and he’s in the hospital. She was crying. Long story short, his car flipped over three times. Thankfully, he’s alright. Which ever reason for him to come out of that mess unscratched, whether it be God, karma, luck or miscellaneous, all I know I’m going to kick his ass. Not only for making all his family and friends worry, but because he has not one, but both of my Big L CDs. If you look closely at the pictures, you’ll see some CDs strewn about. I never fuckin learn with this dummy. I lend him all sorts of stuff and they either come back missing, broken, not working or something totally different then what I gave. I wanted those albums back but didn’t get them. I asked his dumb ass. I asked him! Fuck, his ass is so dead. This is Big L, son. Big L! Someone's going to get a hurt, real bad!

I drive up and down Harlem blocks, iced out watch
Knots in my socks, cops think I'm selling rocks
Pulling me over too see if I'm drunk
but I'm sober they wouldn't fuck with me if I drove a Nova
Listen Columbo you're mad because your money come slow
And what you make in a year I make in one show
Now you wanna frisk me and search my ride
Call me all kinda names try to hurt my pride
You're just mad cause I'm a young cat, pockets dumb fat
Talkin bout where the gun at, I been there and done that
I'm through with that illegal life, I'm stayin legit
I love to see cars come cruisin bye and playin my shit
I walk around with six thou' without a pist-al, my whole click's wild
I'm rich pal, no more sticks I'm makin hits now
I drink Cristal, I'm through breakin laws
I don't sell coke anymore, I do tours
So get that flashlight out of my face
To bring me down them Jakes'll do whatever it takes
Word up them federals got my phone and my house tapped
Praying that I fall for the mouse trap, I doubt that

3 Comments:

Blogger jinx said...

I've got a dope Big L freestyle track...remind me to send it to you sometime.

1/18/2006 02:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger chinwhat said...

BigL eases the pain of losing BigL

1/18/2006 06:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger jinx said...

i am getting zee missing track back tommorow or tuesday- let it not be said that i am a Big L tease

1/22/2006 10:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home