Sunday, January 15, 2006

Damn Brown!

by chinwhat at 11:11 a.m.
Shaun calls me to ask if he can borrow my copy of Civ4. Of course, I oblige, but I wonder, why didn’t he just message me over messenger? Much shamity I sense in him. Anyways, to increase Shaun’s already high rating, he drops this to me a few minutes later online:

hwhen i was on the phone i couldn't really spea just recovering from a mega al dump


What. The. Fuck. ?!!?? Was this really necessary for him to tell me? I didn’t think he was acting like (any more of) a fag on the phone, so why did he feel the need to explain himself? Memo to everyone I know: I don’t need to know how tired or uncapable of talking you are after you grow a tail. Please keep that to yourself. The only exception, of course, is if it has some comedic value (see Al’s story from last year).

I would also like to say that Shaun CB’d my blog posting about the memo area on cheques. As a futile attempt at revenge, I will now post what I wrote down for the latest cheque I wrote for him given last night:

Ethnic Cleansing 4 Life


And speaking of Shaun’s blog, how much money do you get from those ads you signed up for? Damn sales pig! Money’s not that important to you, eh? Laugh. But seriously, I’m glad for Shaun’s site. If it wasn’t for him, I’d have to keep reading “Hey… Redskin”, “Pink is the new blog” or “M.I.A. concert” >slaps forehead< Uuugggggggghhhhhhh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Lex said...

Shaun blogs in 3s. Fuck, this is too much reading for me!

1/15/2006 11:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home